Your WOBOCO box comes with three pieces:
- A wooden box
- A USB charger
- A USB cable
- When you set your system up, find a place where you’d like to charge your phone. Maybe on your entryway table, kitchen, living room or bedroom.
- Plug the USB charger into a standard wall outlet
- Plug the large end of the USB cable into the wall outlet and the small end into the back of your box
- It can be a bit tricky to get the USB cable into the back of the box. Get a good light and take your time to ensure it’s in all the way.
- Place your wirelessly chargeable phone into the box, trying to place it near the center. It should spark to life and let you know it’s charging.
- Close the box, and enjoy some R&R. Read a book. Talk to roommate or spouse. Play a game. Take a bath.
- Enjoy a fully charged phone when you return
Troubleshooting: My phone isn’t charging using the wireless system for some reason. How come?
If your phone isn’t charging, or is charging really slowly, there are only a few options. Don’t sweat, this won’t be too hard to solve.
Make sure your phone case is compatible with wireless charging. See our FAQ question for details on that.
- Make sure your phone is compatible with Qi wireless charging, or that you’re using a wireless compatible case. Check the previous few questions for that.
- Double check your box is properly plugged in
- Make sure you’re putting the phone right over the WOBOCO lightning bolt. The wireless bits need to line up well to work. If your phone isn’t placed well it’s not going to work well.